What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Associate for our client, a leading healthcare company in the South East. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading and highly reputable company.
This permanent, full-time position is a busy and fast-paced role which involves speaking with both prospective and existing customers.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handling a variety of calls from both new and existing calls from customers across Ireland
- Meet and exceed sales and customer targets
- Demonstrate a strong focus and high level of engagement with customers
- Multi-task by recording all customer notes and sales activities
- Develop effective and strong working relationships
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience of succeeding in a Sales / Customer Service role
- Strong IT & administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Ideally a Third level qualification (Minimum Leaving Certificate required)
- Team player
- Must be willing to undertake further education opportunities in the sector
- Flexibility regarding hours of work
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Discounted/free food
- Life insurance
- Education reimbursement
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com or call 059 91 39070.