What you need to know
Our client is a long-established manufacturing company who urgently require a Sales Analyst to join their team for their facilities in the South- East.
Your new job:
You will report into the FPA manager with a very strong dotted line to the sales and marketing manager. This is a stand-alone role.
This is a Permanent role with an attractive financial package and ideally will suit an accountant coming from a commercial/ service background.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare and present sales performance reports to the senior management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support sales and marketing objectives and relevant KPIs.
- Assist in pricing and prepare margin analysis in particular for new products.
- Provide relevant information to manufacturing plants on product class and customer performance and future outlooks.
- Review actual results versus forecasts and strategic plans.
- Enhance and develop financial planning models for what if analysis.
- Ensure support relevant analysis is provided to sales and marketing to include product family and individual skills.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years + relevant experience.
- Relevant experience in a high volume, target driven, logistics/ distribution/ retail sales organization.
- Can do will do attitude.
- Excellent communicator and innovator.
- Strong commercial skills and opportunistic.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.