What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Advisor for our client, a leading healthcare company in the South East. Excellent in-house training and induction provided.
This is a permanent job. A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package will be provided.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Working within a busy, fast-paced environment handling Sales and Retention inbound and outbound calls for New & Existing Customers.
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus by maintaining a high level of engagement with customers and ensuring all customer service standards are met.
- Multi-task by managing calls while also recording all on-going customer contacts and sales activity.
- Meeting and exceeding individual targets and ensuring all service levels are met.
- Keep informed of relevant products and services, industry trends and competitor activities
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships within the team and with all internal departments.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills & proven administration skills.
- Ideally a Third Level Qualification or 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service / Sales role.
- Ability to work in a target driven environment and results focused.
- An individual with a strong customer focus.
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated & committed to the delivery of first-class customer service.
- Must be an Accredited Product Advisor (APA / CIP or Dip PMI) or willing to undertake same.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.