What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator/PA for our client, a well-known Irish company within the FMCG sector, in Dublin 10. You will be a key team member to the sales team. The salary is €38-40K for the right candidate.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
- You will support the growth of the business by providing business and technical input for account opportunities and ensure it is all completed with a high standard of customer service
- You will analyse competitors technologies and solutions and be able to differentiate this to the client company’s sales cycle
- Using a mix of available analysis technology knowledge, competitive strengths and weaknesses with a full understanding of client requirements to maximise sales opportunities (SWOT)
- Can identify new market opportunities and work alongside the sales and marketing team on ideal market strategies
- Provide expert advice and valuable input and assist in tailoring these for business opportunities
- Create a vision to influence senior managers in formal meetings, workshops and presentations, adapting the material and demonstration to suit the audience
- Review the customer segmentations across key measurements and determine opportunities and risks for customer groups and sub segments
- Analysing sales data and production of internal and corporate client sales reports & presentations using Targit and Nielsen Data systems
- Co-ordinate and distribute regular reports within the department and to Management
- Promotion calendar management for all central billing clients
- Typing minutes and drafting all sales communications
- Interfacing with other departments on behalf of the Sales and Marketing team
What are we looking for?
- Experience of dealing and reporting to Senior Management including management of their portfolio
- You will have excellent Excel experience (Look-Ups and Power Pivots), excellent typing skills, MS Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Strong ability to liaise with customers and suppliers
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A multitasker with strong organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Highest confidentiality of critical business matters
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 014690901
We Value Your Trust.