We are looking for experienced Drivers nationwide to join a hugely successful Irish company. The company offers overtime after 40 hours worked (time and a half) and a matched pension scheme after probationary period is successful passed.
Currently, we have requirements in the following locations:
- Lusk, Co. Meath (perm and contract roles available)
- Inch, Co. Clare
- Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Collection of various waste streams from multiple customer locations across the route network.
- Ensuring work is completed in a safe and professional manner.
- Complete route sheets as well as vehicle safety checks on a daily basis.
- Maintain all allocated company vehicles and property in a safe, clean, and roadworthy condition.
- Relevant paperwork / debriefs to be completed on a daily basis.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Clean C License
- Experience Driving RCV (Refuse Collection Vehicles)
- Hook/Skip trucks desirable
- Willing to work early starts
Apply for this job now
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.