What you need to know
Want to join a thriving charity organisation?
This company is a major nonprofit group with an extensive collection of operations.
Our client is looking to recruit an Experienced Retail Assistant for their store in Castlebar, Co. Mayo
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the store and you will be reporting directly to the District Retail Manager.
This is a 4 week contract job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation, achievement and monitoring of shop income and expenditure budgets.
- Keep up to date with product information
- Assist in store operations and allocate responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate levels of stock are available
- Maintain a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Open and close the store each day
What are we looking for?
- Previous retail store experience – essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.