What you need to know
You will work as a Reporting Accountant for our client, a growing and successful manufacturing company based in the South East.
You will be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting for all affiliated companies and you will have a close working relationship with corporate head office.
This is a long-term contract role with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain all accounting records and ensure compliance to US/Irish Gaap
- Ensure you have a clear understanding of each transaction
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare the Statutory accounts
- Support budget and forecast requirements across the whole organization
- Assist corporate in their understanding of local tax compliance/returns.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant
- 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Proven knowledge of SAP and very strong on excel
- Excellent collaborative skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.