Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit- Senior Technology Manager for our client, based in the Kildare area.
This is a permanent job with excellent benefits on offer!
You will be responsible for leading the assessment, specification, procurement, engineering, construction management and performance testing of new power generation technology with a focus on wind turbines.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of a Technology Strategy for the Renewable Energy unit.
- Provide specialist technical expertise in support of the procurement of renewable energy technology.
- Project manage the delivery of renewable energy projects.
- Manage the procurement of all goods/services in line with company policy and Irish/EU legislation.
- Engage with key suppliers to negotiate main project contracts.
- Identify structure and roles required, acquire the team.
- Monitor and control performance.
- Implement stakeholder management plans.
- Lead & performance manage direct reports.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 degree in Engineering.
- Project Management qualification.
- Strong knowledge of renewal energy technology (wind turbines, solar PV, BESS or combination is essential.
- Project Management skills.
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Project.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.