What you need to know
You will work as a Reliability & Maintenance Manager for our client based in Waterford within the healthcare manufacturing sector.
You will have responsibility for the maintenance and reliability of all production equipment at the Waterford Site.
This is a permanent job working day shift.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the sites Maintenance Department budget.
- Ensure that the sites manufacturing equipment performance meets or exceeds all required KPI.
- Management of the Crafts headcount.
- Periodic maintenance systems review, identification and execution of continuous improvement projects.
- Optimization of MRO stores stock levels.
- Ensure all maintenance work performed onsite exceeds Health & Safety and Quality requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years supervisory experience, or hands on preventative / reactive maintenance, technician management within a unionised environment.
- 5+ Years’ experience of engineering / maintenance roles in high volume regulated industries.
- Hands on experience of high speed; highly automated manufacturing and packaging lines.
- Medical device and/ or pharmaceutical production or alternative regulated environment.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.