What you need to know
You will work as a Release and Stability Team Leader for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Southeast.
As the Release and Stability Team Leader, you will support Stability Testing of R&D products by ensuring that all project plans and milestones are delivered on time and in full. To assist other R&D Analytical groups in the testing of In Process and Finished Product samples if required.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To actively plan each Stability Program in conjunction with the Analytical Services Manager, relevant Team Lead and Project Manager.
- To determine tasks and resources in conjunction with the Analytical Services Manager required to deliver the Stability program milestones.
- To ensure high quality output- To vigilantly watch over job processes, tasks, work products and documentation.
- To initiate action to correct quality/schedule problems or notify others of quality issues as appropriate.
- To trend and review data for Stability programs and for water testing.
- To lead Laboratory investigations (Incident Reports, Out of Specifications, Out of Trends etc)
- To manage day to day scheduling of laboratory activities and capacity management.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or a related discipline.
- 5 years’ experience working in a related technical environment.
- 2 years’ experience working in a Senior Chemist or Team Lead role is essential.
- Project management skills
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.