What you need to know
You will work as a Release and Stability Chemist (R&D) for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast.
As the Release and Stability Chemist (R&D), you will be responsible for analysing the stability of products to agreed schedules and in accordance with regulatory requirements. You will report directly to the Release and Stability Team Lead in the R&D Analytical group.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for testing submission stability products in accordance with Regulatory requirements.
- Assisting other R&D groups in the testing of In Process and Finished Products.
- Review test methods and draft stability protocols as applicable.
- Prepare submission documentation in support of license applications.
- To take part in any laboratory investigations/troubleshooting.
- To assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections.
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements.
- To ensure that all work is carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To complete all documentation correctly, in line with data integrity guidelines.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or a related discipline.
- Two year’s experience working in a related technical environment.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.