You will work as a Regulatory Reporting Associate our client, a financial services company in Limerick.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
You will be joining a team of 6 within Regulatory Reporting based in Limerick and London covering EMEA regulatory returns and other reporting/monitoring functions for EMEA entities.
- Preparation of daily capital adequacy, large exposures and liquidity management reports for the reportable entities within the EMEA region.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly Bank of England statistical reports, the quarterly Corep returns, including Corep, large exposures and liquidity management reports.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reports to various UK and Overseas Regulators.
- Assist in the completion of legal entity liquidity risk management information reports and other finance support activities as required.
- Assist in the delivery of clear, cross-referenced working papers and period on period variance analysis in relation to all regulatory returns prepared.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Experience in Finance function – experience with balance sheets /P&L’s
- Or a recent graduate with a B Comms/Finance Degree & strong excel skills
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.