What you need to know
You will work as a Regulatory Affairs Manager for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast.
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the registration of products in Worldwide markets and leading the Regulatory team.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for project planning and coordination, ensuring targets are transparent and understood by the team.
- Determine what is required to deliver each project
- Support clinical trials by direct responsibility for Regulatory approvals and IMP management.
- Oversee licence maintenance support to customers, Regulatory agents and internal departments
- Manage licensing activities for existing Marketing Authorisation applications worldwide
- Manage submissions target markets, including liaison with HQ, R&D, QC, and Production as well as external experts where required
- Support coaching and recruitment
- manage regulatory affairs budget and cost.
What are we looking for?
Minimum B.Sc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Pharmacology but any Science related discipline considered
10 years Regulatory affairs experience coupled with management/ supervisory experience.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.