What you need to know
You will work as a Regional Quality Operations Manager for our client, a well-established Medical Device company in the Co. Offaly
You will be responsible for overseeing and implementing sustainable processes and on-going compliance to ensure adherence to all quality system regulations
This is a contract role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead and manage all tasks and activities related to Quality Management within the facility.
- Overall responsible for all decisions relating to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring in all areas of the QMS to all the team members.
- Creates a strong team working environment with focus on customer needs, compliance and product quality.
- Enhance and Promote the quality management system within the Organisation.
- Ensure effective and efficient process controls are implemented and maintained
- Lead any internal and external quality Audits.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the site quality system and product quality ensuring compliance to governing regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Delivers process improvements that reduce cost or improve the quality of the product.
- Participate in new product introductions and provide quality support in these processes.
- Ensure staff are trained to perform effectively their work and their training is documented.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure the support the production function.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering/Science or related discipline
- At least 7+ years of relevant quality management experience, regulatory affairs, quality systems, internal auditing and applicable scientific or technical functions.
- Working knowledge of regulations and standards.
- Ability to analyse data and performance metrics.
- Strong coaching/mentoring/leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead in a previous role.
- Strong team building skills with proven abilities in decision making.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision from the Quality Operations Director or Manager.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aoife Mc Loughlin on email@example.com or 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.