We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Specialist for our client, a large investment bank based in limerick.
This is an 11-month contract, with a possibility of extension and/or permanency at the contracts end based on the team’s needs.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced, friendly, and progressive team.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the full recruitment process from end to end for all hires within a specific business unit from entry level to Senior VP level hires across the region.
- Conduct job analysis meetings with business leaders to determine both key technical skills and critical behaviours for role success.
- Setting a robust and consistent recruitment strategy.
- Designing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies using direct sourcing methods (advertising, referrals, headhunting, networking, market mapping) internal sourcing and third party agencies where appropriate
- Advising on the business assessment tools. (i.e competency based q’s, ability and psychometric testing, role plays etc.)
- Collating and reviewing CVs, shortlisting a diverse slate of candidates.
- Conducting competency based interviews, assessing candidates against the role critical behaviours and providing detailed insight, analysis and recommendations to the business, challenging thinking when necessary.
- Managing the offer process with the candidate, working with the HR Consultants and Compensation & Benefits teams to structure offers.
- Maintaining up to date tracking and management reporting using both the applicant tracking system (Taleo) HR analytics tools.
- Collating external market intelligence for the business on recruitment and market trends.
- Working closely with the wider HR Team including regular HR Consulting functions.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to deal with high recruitment volume as well as more specialist senior vacancies.
- Experience of developing diverse sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and working with third party agencies.
- Strong consulting skills and experience in translating business objectives not role and competency requirements and creating appropriate solutions.
- Ability to network effectively, establishes credibility quickly, builds strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers and effectively sells The Company.
- Ability to screen candidates and conduct competency based interviews while making sound judgements on organizational/role suitability.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks, prioritise, manage date and achieve deadlines
- Experience of analysing recruitment management data and using it to identify and implement improvements.
- Knowledge of/exposure to relevant legislation.
- Previous recruitment is essential. Onsite/inhouse experience is preferrable.
- Financial/professional Services experience would be beneficial but not essential