What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
This job will suit you if you enjoy a fast-paced role.
This is a 6-month contract position initially. This role is remote for the moment and requires that you possess a laptop or PC and the ability to work remotely.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Arranging and co-ordinating a high volume of interviews requested by the Recruiters and Senior Recruiters for business lines in Ireland and UK as well as other EMEA locations as required
- Liaising with candidates and agencies with regard to interview activities
- Ensuring that required manager interview feedback is received and recorded for compliance
- Updating internal hiring systems (Taleo) to reflect interview/candidate status
- Issuing all employment contracts and offer packs and tracking hiring procedures to start date
- Supporting recruiters with induction for new hires and on-boarding
- Coordinating Internship programs across the business
- Manage invoicing of all recruitment agency invoices and other expenses
- Advertising vacancies on job boards (company website and external boards in various regions)
- Sourcing CVs via internal and external CV databases; phone-screening junior candidates as required
- Ensuring that pre-employment checks are completed for all new hires
- Identify potential risks and escalate as appropriate
- Organising, recording and scanning recruitment related invoices to ensure timely payment
- Filing of employment contracts and related documentation
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar busy role, working with HR/Recruitment systems either in-house or in an agency environment
- Meticulous attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work under own initiative, prioritise workload and retain oversight of all responsibilities in a high volume and fast-paced environment is required
- Client focused, both internal and external, with exceptional communication skills
- Professionalism at all times via both verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical, administration and organisation skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office is essential – Excel and Word are crucial
- Good team player, flexibility to adapt to changing priorities within the Talent Acquisition team
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.