What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are in business 20 years and are expanding their team!
We have an opportunity available for a bright and energetic Recruitment Consultant.
Would you like to work for a leading innovative recruitment agency who value their employees? Our goal is making the experience of working for Matrix Recruitment both enjoyable and rewarding. We want a new age social media recruiter. Stand out from the crowd. Be the future recruiter.
You will have autonomy over your own desk and your own earning potential.
The more you put in the more you get out!
Your new job
- Manage all stages of the recruitment process for both client and candidate.
- Lead client recruitment projects
- Set and meet monthly targets & KPI’s (and be rewarded!)
- Be responsible for managing existing key clients, cross – selling Matrix services & account management.
- Drive business development ensuring a constant pipeline and growing the business.
- Market and advertise your skills and expertise to reach hard to get candidates.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years’ experience in a recruitment environment would be ideal but will consider candidates who have an exceptional interest in recruitment.
- Expertise in dealing with B2B and B2C and the ability to adapt to a new environment.
- Degree qualification.
- Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High achiever with a “can do” attitude who can work on your own initiative.
- Ambitious and focused on establishing your career.
Now enough about what you will do for us – what can we do for you in return?
- Excellent salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Annual leave up to 25 days
- Pension after a no. of years’ service
- Long-term illness benefit
- Death in service
- Matrix health & well-being programme/ mindfulness programme.
- Tailored training programme.
“Recruitment is life changing”
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051353825
We Value Your Trust.