What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are in business 23 years and are expanding their team!
We are looking for a bright and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
Would you like to work for a leading innovative recruitment agency who value their employees? Our goal is making the experience of working for Matrix Recruitment both enjoyable and rewarding.
You will have autonomy over your own desk and your own earning potential. This is a very warm, busy, and established desk. You will hit the ground running from day one with an extensive database of clients and candidates at your finger tips. You will also have access to various recruitment tools such as a LinkedIn Recruiter license.
This is a permanent position and is fully remote. In the next few months, when our offices open again, you may need to travel to our office in Carlow once every 2 weeks.
Your new job
- Manage all stages of the recruitment process for both client and candidate.
- Lead client recruitment projects
- Set and meet weekly and monthly targets & KPI’s
- Be responsible for managing existing key clients, cross – selling Matrix services & account management.
- Drive business development ensuring a constant pipeline and growing the business.
- Participate in candidate management, ensuring our CRM is up to date, and that there is a constant pipeline of candidates.
- Market and advertise your skills and expertise to reach hard to get candidates.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a recruitment environment is essential.
- Expertise in dealing with B2B and B2C and the ability to adapt to a new environment.
- Sales experience, or experience working in a target driven environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Degree qualification.
- Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High achiever with a “can do” attitude who can work on your own initiative.
- Ambitious and focused on establishing your career.
Now enough about what you will do for us – what can we do for you in return?
- Excellent salary and commission structure
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Annual leave up to 25 days
- Pension after a no. of years’ service
- Long-term illness benefit
- Death in service
- Matrix health & wellbeing programme/ mindfulness programme/ EAP.
- Tailored training programme.
“Recruitment is life changing”
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Laura on email@example.com
We Value Your Trust.