What you need to know
You will work as a Talent Acquisition Advisor for our client, an insurance company based in Cork
As the Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will work, as one team with our RPO partners, to be responsible to for delivery of recruitment and sourcing for all vacancies and administration services and in collaboration will implement a best-in-class talent acquisition function.
This is a 6-month contract job. Salary depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain a deep understanding of direct sourcing methodologies
- Advise on end to end recruitment processes and competency-based interviewing skills and assessment tools
- You will work effectively within HR partnering with COE’s and HR Ops to deliver a holistic talent acquisition service to the business and the candidate
- Foster strong relationship with our clients
- Think of innovative sourcing techniques and be willing to experiment with digital and social solutions that will appeal to talent segments
- Produce analytics to support robust business proposals
What are we looking for?
- The TAA will have at least 5 years’ experience working in a large matrixed environment – manufacturing, commercial, research and agency/search organization – ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of end to end recruitment processes and competency-based interviewing skills and assessment tools
- Influential and consultative individual
- Possess an appetite for new technology
- thorough understanding of systems and data bases
- A Bachelor’s degree or CIPD qualification in a relevant discipline is required and the TAA will report to our Ireland Talent Acquisition Lead.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.