You will work as a Recruiter for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 9 month contract role.
Your new job
Are client is looking for a Recruiter responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers and Human Resources colleagues to source, attract and hire the best talent (both internally and externally) for a number of business areas.
Provide expertise and insight, creating – proactive ‘Talent Acquisition’ solutions that execute with increased speed and accuracy
- Utilise & initiate candidate sourcing methodologies to find and attract qualified candidates.
- Deliver market leading Cost-Per-hire (CpH) through the use of social media, databases & manage Talentpools, referrals, attraction methods and process.
- Support Corporate Diversity & Inclusion activity through branding, events, social media etc.
- Partner across client and Centre of Excellence Talent teams – leverage planning tools, to attract/deploy a diverse range of top-talent into critical-to-success positions.
- When necessary, mentor and provide guidance to more junior members of the TA team in order to enhance recruitment execution and service delivery
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record in In-house Recruitment, with experience of hiring mid to senior level positions, ideally within the Financial Services industry however other industries would be considered
- Must be able to demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to enhancing processes / operations.
- Experienced in working with online hiring tools (such as Taleo), and highly competent with all general workplace software (Email, Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Must have excellent working knowledge of varied sourcing capabilities.
- A. or B.S. or equivalent work experience preferred.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.