What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Reconciliations TA Analyst for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
In this job, you will be responsible for following up with investors and sending out current status reports as well as managing accounting, checking and reviewing the reconciliations.
This is a 10-12-month contract position initially. This role is remote for the moment and requires that you possess a laptop or PC and the ability to work remotely.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for reconciling all assigned accounts accurately and efficiently within relevant deadlines
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timelines
- Liaise with the other TA partners to monitor and report on the Aged Reconciliation items
- Work queue management/Clearance within relevant deadlines
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration and Client Services
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled
- Forge and maintain relationships with key internal/external stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Previous financial services experience is desirable
- Customer Service experience would be an advantage
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.