What you need to know:
Innovative R&D Engineer required to work with a leading medical device design and development team. Our client is undergoing expansion thanks to their state-of-the-art facility where forward thinking is fostered and invention in design and problem solving is rewarded.
If you are ambitious, creative and experienced in medical device design this role will take you to the next stage of your career. Excellent package and work-life balance included.
If interested read the key requirements or why not call Michéal directly for a confidential discussion on 0906490485.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead designs component specifications for products and processes.
- Identify key development areas to implement design and innovation on new product and processes.
- Develop and validate test methods, risk/failure mode assessments and performance and safety testing.
- Support manufacturing during product transfer providing comprehensive instruction for a smooth transition.
- Project management of product development life cycle including functional prototypes, design iteration samples, test methods protocols, cost projection, etc.
- Work with sales and marketing to create assembly and project quotations.
What are we looking for?
- Third Level degree in Biomedical/Mechanical or related discipline.
- 3 years or more working post qualification in R&D role within the medical device industry essential.
- Strong knowledge of specification development, component dimension, and tolerance.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions.
- People and Project Management experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 0906490485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without the candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.