What you need to know
You will work as a R&D Engineer for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Waterford area.
As a R&D Engineer you will provide engineering support to the R&D department, in the design, commissioning and qualification of equipment and processes to help the manufacturing of new and existing products.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Offer engineering support to R&D Sterile Fill Finish development teams and projects
- Participate in the Development and support of new manufacturing processes and technologies
- Knowledge of equipment operation in detail
- Define and review equipment specification and associated test documentation.
- Support project delivery through FAT, SAT and IOQ involvement as needed
- Troubleshoot equipment issues with emphasis on process cycles (e.g. cleaning, sterilizing)
- Identify means to improve processes, increase efficiencies and reduce costs
- Liaise with vendors on disposable technology and integration into the process
- Development of process cleaning and sterilization cycles
- Development of critical process parameters for the process and development of process capability and deviation monitoring
- Monitor process risk and ensure mitigations are in place as required
- Use of FMEA, FMECA and Risk assessment techniques
- Adhere to cGMP guidlines
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to Degree level in engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of Process Engineering experience within a relevant Pharma. environment (preferably within a sterile manufacturing environment)
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.