R&D Engineer required to join a Medical Device company based in Co. Galway.
This company has several exciting and innovative projects in development and is pioneering new technology and products.
You should apply if you have experience working with vascular device technology and are keen to make your mark during this exciting growth phase.
A competitive salary, industry-leading benefits package and flexible working arrangments await you if successful.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design concepts and prototypes working with clinical experts and BD to anticipate market requirements.
- Develope and test concepts and prototypes during the early phase including advising on IPs.
- Ensure there is full traceability of design development generating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Proscribe, develope and test validation procedures including risk/failure mode assessment and performance and safety testing.
- Partner with cross-functional teams during transition and scale-up of products including product approval and manufacturing.
- Train and mentor junior engineers as well as advising other departments where necessary.
- Educated to degree or masters level, ideally in Mechanical, chemical, polymer, materials or biomedical engineering.
- 3 years’ experience post qualification as an R&D Engineer for medical device essential.
- 1 year of catheter design and development.
- Able to manage multiple projects and work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with in-depth knowledge of the design life cycle.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064-90485.
We Value Your Trust.