What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Systems Engineer II for our client a healthcare manufacturer company located in Co. Tipperary.
This is a 12-month Mat Leave cover with potential.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develops, establishes and maintains quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices.
- Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality initiatives.
- Quality engineering support within new product development, operational, or system/services support.
- Responsible for the implementation, co-ordination and continuous review of the CAPA, Internal and Corporate Compliance programs.
- Expertise in internal auditing techniques, familiar with all regulatory requirements (e.g., FDA, ISO and MDD/MDR.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 qualification in relevant discipline.
- 2 to 4 years relevant work experience.
- Quality systems exposure in a regulated environment.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.