Job Details for Quality Systems Documentation Controller
What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Systems Documentation Controller for our client, a world leading Manufacturing company in the South East.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a competitive salary.
Reporting to the Quality Systems Manager, you will provide administrative and documentation support to the Quality Department.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Carry out Document Control activities, administration of the document control system, issue control documents.
- Archiving, maintenance of the site archives and vendor activities.
- Issue Certificates of analysis and Certs of Free Sale as requested.
- Manage the departments training system.
- Liaise with regulatory affairs and country specific embassies.
- Provide procurement support.
- General administrative duties, typing, faxing, travel arrangements etc.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a documentation controller is essential and familiarity with quality and manufacturing systems and procedures.
- The successful candidate must have experience with issuing Certificates of analysis and Certs of Free Sale.
- Experience communication with regulatory affairs and country specific embassies, notified bodies and competent authorities will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Highly computer literate with exposure to Documentation Control platforms and products such as “Documentum”.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems such as CAMS and Catsweb
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.