Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Quality Systems & Compliance Manager for our established client, based in the Waterford area.
This a permanent job, reporting to the Head of Quality. You will be responsible for management & oversight of the Quality Management System design, development, enhancement and continuous improvement.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and improvement of all Quality Systems onsite.
- Provide guidance, leadership and support to a dynamic team of Quality Personnel.
- Lead strategic transformational changes within Quality.
- Audit management.
- CMO & Supplier management.
- Training Management.
- Documentation management.
- Make decisions based on data and facts and communicate impact to the appropriate level.
- Leading best practice.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree in Science or Engineering.
- 10+ years relevant experience within pharma/biotech sector.
- 2+ years Management experience.
- Candidates with operational backgrounds with strong QS management experience will be considered.
- Strong ability to influence, must have a high level of personal credibility as a Quality spokesperson.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.