What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Engineer for our client within their expanding manufacturing facility in Waterford City.
You will report to the Manufacturing Quality Manager, liaising with shift management to manage the manufacturing operation to provide the required volume output per shift which complies with all quality and regulatory requirements…
This is a permanent job working on a shift basis.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage, review & approve any non-conformances.
- Provide quality oversight for manufacturing, including approval of validation documentation, updating PFMEAs, manage CAPA activity & continuous improvement.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to GMP’s (eg, FDA, ISO and MDD) and internal documentation.
- Provide direction to ensure product quality is maintained at all stages of the manufacturing operation.
What are we looking for?
- Third level Qualification in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a regulated pharmaceutical/medical device environment.
- Manufacturing quality experience
- Full understanding of the requirements of the Regulatory Standards.
- Experience in Quality auditing.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.