What you need to know
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Professional to join their diagnostic manufacturing facility in the Midlands. The successful applicant will be vigilant in ensuring the on-site adherence to all quality policies and system procedures, with any non-compliance issues being reported to management.
This is a permanent job and an excellent opportunity for a Quality professional looking for growth and development in their career.
Your new job
As a quality professional you will you will interact constructively with managers and peers to drive a culture of awareness and vigilance in relation to all aspects of Quality Assurance. You will provide all necessary support to ensure the site is compliant with its policies and procedures, as well as ensuring continued adherence to standards that regulate the industry.
Key duties & responsibilities:
Whist you will be involved in cross-functional projects, the scope of this role is usually limited to one of the following specific QA functions and its associated responsibilities:
- Risk Management: Participates in the development or modification of Risk management files and applies the principles of risk management
- Complaint Evaluation: Investigate, manage and resolve complex complaints with management oversight, ensuring compliant documentation throughout
- Design Control / Documentation & Change Control: Identifies areas for process improvement. Provides supporting information for change including reasons and justifications. Ensures compliant documentation related to each area
- Quality Engineer: Participates in the development or modification of validation packages, design plans, and risk management deliverable’s. Coordinates the decision making process between quality and engineering groups to deliver products that meet the required quality standards.
What are we looking for?
- Third-level qualification in Life Science, Engineering or closely related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Quality role (less experience will be considered with an advanced qualification relevant to the role)
- Good understanding of how each QA function supports the business
- Ability to drive quality awareness and continuous improvement amongst all departments
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.