What you need to know
Our Midlands based client is looking for an experienced Quality Professional to join their diagnostic manufacturing facility, which plays a key role in supplying the global demand for diagnostic testing.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
As a quality professional you will provide drive a culture of awareness amongst your peers and provide the necessary support to ensure compliance to site level policies and procedures, as well as adherence to industry regulations.
This role is usually limited to one specific QA function such as Risk Management, Change/Design Control, Documentation, Complaint Evaluation and Quality System Compliance, with associated responsibilities for each function outlined below.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Risk Management: Participates in the development or modification of Risk management files and applies the principles of risk management
- Complaint Evaluation: Investigate, manage and resolve complex complaints with management oversight, ensuring compliant documentation throughout
- Design / Change Control: Identifies areas for process improvement. Provides supporting information for change including reasons and justifications.
- Quality System Compliance: Maintains vigilance to ensure adherence to quality policies and system procedures by promptly reporting noncompliance issues to management
- Documentation: Ensures compliant documentation related to each area
What are we looking for?
- Third-level qualification in Life Science, Engineering or closely related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Quality role (less experience will be considered with an advanced degree relevant to the role)
- Good understanding of how each quality function supports the business
- Ability to drive quality awareness and continuous improvement
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.