What you need to know
We are looking for candidates who come have strong Quality leadership experience, including a QP qualification and come from a scientific background, who are interested in becoming the Quality Operations Manager for this Midlands based pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
This is a permanent job that comes with an excellent renumeration package and due to the seniority of the role, it involves some business travel.
Your new job
As the Quality Operations Manager you will be responsible for the organisation, motivation and performance of all Quality staff, including QA’s and Compliance Officers. You will supervise all Site and CMO activities, as well as manage and improve upon the existing QMS and ensure all GMP requirements, internal Quality policies and procedures are adhered to. This role requires strong levels of communication and people skills, as you will be regularly liaising with many facets of the organisation; Regulatory, Supply Chain, Artwork, PV, Commercial and CMOs.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Optimise the Quality department through effective organisation, direction and management of the QA and compliance teams, ensuring all resources and training requirements are provided
- Responsible for the headcount and recruitment of the QA and Compliance teams
- Manage and oversee the Planning, Non-Conformances and Deviations associated with the manufacture of CMO batches and the associated QP Release
- Implementing and reporting of Quality KPIs to support agreed operational targets
- Track and investigate all Quality assignments: CAPA, NCR, Validations & Deviations
- Manage all internal / external customer audits and Regulatory audits
- Planning and maintenance of the Stability and Validation Master Plans
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at Quality Management level
- Scientific degree (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related
- QP Qualified
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills with demonstrable experience
- Excellent organisational ability and time-keeping
- High attention to detail and able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.