What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Manager for our client, a highly successful and well-established healthcare manufacturing company in the Midlands
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our client’s products and services meet all necessary requirements and are capable to drive sustainable growth. You will be part of the Senior Site Leadership and lead projects.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist the EHS manager in supporting and guiding employees in incident prevention and improvements within the company.
- Lead development programmes and mentor staff members on performance appraisals, absence management and training where required.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain strong relationships both internally and externally with customers.
- Monitor progress on projects and identify any issues that may arise.
- Ensure the Quality Management Systems are monitored and managed.
- Prepare for first, second and third party audits.
- Implement quality improvement and assurance activities.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ work experience as a Quality Manager in a similar environment.
- At least 5 years’ management experience leading a function for customer queries ideally within the manufacturing sector.
- Proven experience in the use of Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet required deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Excellent communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
- 5+ years’ management experience leading a training function within a manufacturing environment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.