What you need to know
You will work as a Lean Quality Manager for our client, an established Manufacturing company in the Southeast.
As the Lean Quality Manager, you will be responsible for driving improvements in Quality protocols, Continuous Improvement, NPI, QMS, Lean and compliance with industry and market regulatory standards for the company.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing Quality Management system, procedures, QWIs and protocols.
- Develop and maintain ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 with a big focus on continuous improvement and compliance.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the 2014/68/EU PED EU directive.
- Communicate with Technology & Development division to introduce new products and technologies
- Conduct risk assessments in work flows and procedures to ensure effective and repetitive outputs are achieved in manufacturing.
- Responsible for internal audits for identifying improvements including preparing a plan for implementation. This will assume total ownership of the proposed procedure for implementation.
- Responsible for managing site quality systems incorporating ERP system implementation and dedicated QMS applications
- Participate and lead internal and external supplier auditing, customer complaints, product release, validation, 6S auditing and actioning, change control and QC testing.
- Lead projects for Problem Solving, Failure & Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessment & FMEAs, activities.
- Support supplier management in Material Quality, Certification and Validation activities in existing and new markets.
- Lead and execute Validation/Qualification activities within the Team. Validation documentation authoring and review.
- Provide training in Quality Processes, Procedures, Practices & Techniques
- Leading and implementing various continuous improvement projects for the company within Quality and Manufacturing operations.
- Enhancing customer relations and perception through potential visits to the Asia, central Europe, United States and the Middle East for the purpose of working with customers to provide technical support.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to a degree level in a quality or engineering related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience in a quality engineering or engineering role, with a customer-facing element is required.
- Experience in managing people in a Quality perspective
- Some travel may be expected as requested.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.