What you need to know:
A leading medical device company who has a global reach and are at the forefront of developing new medical technologies are currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer for a 12-month contract in Galway city.
As a Quality Engineer you will be involved in delivering and overseeing projects from design to implementation stages while and ensuring products are adhering to required quality standards.
This is a 12-month contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Develop, apply and maintain quality standards and protocol for processing materials.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to ensure quality standards are upheld.
- Implement procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products.
- Carry out inspection and testing processes for equipment.
- Conduct quality assurance tests.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet reliability standards.
- Ensure all documentation is compliant with legal requirements.
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a Level 8 Degree in Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- A dynamic individual who can work well in cross functional teams.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to set your own objectives for projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills with an ability to provide innovative solutions to challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at email@example.com
We Value Your Trust