What you need to know
We are looking for Quality Engineers of varying experience to work for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical device company in Co. Offaly
As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for our quality and engineering systems to determine critical part features and review the manufacturing process in accordance with policies and procedures.
This is a permanent job engineers of different levels.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques.
- Develop and implement quality management systems.
- Analyse, identify and implement manufacturing process improvements which will improve capability and performance.
- Create and maintain company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures.
- Key customer account responsibility i.e. Stryker and Merck.
- Provide inspection data and quality assurance reports.
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem- solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered and followed correctly.
- Responsible for mentoring, introducing programmes, performance management and motivating staff.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Degree in Quality Management/Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience and knowledge of ISO and FDA Quality Systems Regulations.
- Strong project leadership, facilitation and interpersonal skills and ability
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication, collaboration and engagement skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.