What you need to know
An excellent opportunity has arisen in Westmeath for a Quality Engineer to work with innovative and advanced technologies for an organisation that delivers an unsurpassed product portfolio to a global market. As well as playing a key role in the company’s objectives, you will drive a Quality focused culture in a strict cGMP environment, whilst ensuring compliance in all aspects of operations and processes.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Your new job
One of the main functions of this role involves liaising with Manufacturing Engineering to complete Risk Assessments, Validations and change control processes. This will include new product introductions and well as existing product line changes and/or process improvements. Therefore, the ability to effectively communicate highly technical information to both non-technical and technical associates is essential.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- As the Quality Engineer you will lead and support all project activity in your area, as well as analysing and resolving any issues that may impact the efficiency of operations and production on the floor
- Perform data analysis to assist with process improvements, validation developments and associated documentation for new and existing products lines
- Complete NCMR and CAPA investigations, processing and dispositions
- Develop Quality metrics across the site and perform analysis to determine strategy for continuous improvement plans
- Drive and maintain continuous compliance across Product Manufacturing, Packaging and Labelling departments
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 5 years’ experience working in a highly regulated environment, ideally within Medical Device
- Experience of Process Validations (IQ / OQ / PQ)
- Good working knowledge of tools used in conjunction with Failure Mode Events Analysis and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience using Pareto and Trend charts for statistical analysis
- Ability to demonstrate an effective and innovative approach to problem solving
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.