What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Control and Stability team leader for our client based in CO. WATERFORD who are a renowned, growing and well-established company.
Within this role, you will report directly to the Quality Control manager and will work to co-ordinate the implementation of quality control and stability activities in line with the needs of the business.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Scheduling of lab activities daily.
- Training and development of new staff members.
- Working toward achieving company goals against set company metrics.
- Complete management of the raw material testing apparatus.
- Complete ownership of the investigation process, from the initial report to resolution.
- Assist with data reviewing, as required.
- Health and safety management.
- Contribute to internal and external meetings, as the representative of the quality control team.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical capacity.
- Degree qualified in pharmaceutical science or a related field.
- Previous people management experience.
- Technical writing experience is a big plus.
- Expert Microsoft Office user.
- Proven history of collaboration with cross-operating groups.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jason Roche on 051353825.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.