What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Control and Stability data reviewer for our client based in CO. WATERFORD who are a renowned, growing and well-established company.
Within this role, you will report directly to the Quality Control and Stability team leader and will work to support the development of products, as well as commercial supply.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Complete management of all raw data.
- Evaluate and analyze raw data from testing, materials and completed products.
- Application of Lean Lab and 5S programs.
- Completion of investigatory documents, when required.
- Provide necessary assistance to the health and safety regulations of the company.
- Successfully monitor that all work carried out follows company standards.
- Complete release documentation.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical capacity.
- Degree qualified in pharmaceutical science or a related field.
- HPLC experience is required.
- Expert Microsoft Office user.
- History of working with analytical testing methods.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jason Roche on 051353825.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.