What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Assurance Specialist-NPI for our client based in Waterford within the pharmaceutical sector.
This is a 23-month contract
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Quality person for systems / processes / feedback on quality issues related to New Product Introduction.
- Ensuring products are manufactured, stored and packaged in accordance with cGMP.
- Perform timely review of documentation / investigations / reports highlighting and assisting in the resolution of concerns commensurate with the risk.
- Ensure timely closure of quality actions / findings.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level degree in science/quality or related discipline.
- Experience in NPI in particular the management and manufacture and release of IMPs.
- Ability to provide quality expertise & support to the QA team and site.
- Support the delivery of projects across multiple platforms.
- Technical knowledge of sterile manufacturing processes.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.