What you need to know
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their Quality career within the pharmaceutical industry as a Quality Assurance Executive III. As a QA Executive you will be responsible for all aspects of quality assurance with responsibility for the company’s permanent and temporary change management system.
This is a permanent job located in Galway with great growth potential, where you will have the opportunity to deputise for the QA Team Leader as and when required.
Your new job
The successful candidate will have the ability to demonstrate a positive attitude whilst being able to handle multiple QA related tasks in a fast-paced environment. You will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with strong organisational and time management skills.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage complaints related to Quality and Medical Device Vigilance systems
- Perform detailed batch record review of finished products prior to QP/QA release
- Manage the internal audit and GMP training programmes
- Maintenance of the incident report system (unplanned deviations), supplier non-conformance system and the CAPA system.
- Prepare and deliver KPI and Quality review reports to senior management
- Deputise for Team Leader when required
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience within a pharmaceutical company with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience of all quality system aspects including:
- Deviation management
- Complaint handling,
- Change management,
- Supplier qualification
- Batch release
- Experience of TrackWise or similar electronic document management systems is highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.