Quality Assurance Engineer
What you need to know
Do you want to work for a leading global science-based technology company in the Midlands?
Our client focuses on providing better care through patient-centred science. Helping transform patient outcomes by reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives. This company has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
This is a Permanent role
Location: Athlone, Westmeath.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Manufacturing Engineering on the completion of risk assessment, Work Instruction updates, and FMEA’s for any product line extensions, process improvements for new and existing products.
- Review and/or develop and execute facility, software, process and equipment validations and risk management documents.
- Provide quality support to Manufacturing Engineering with sampling plans, data processing or analysis for validation for new and existing product lines.
- Use knowledge of statistics to assist with validation developments and process improvements.
- Assist in the analysis and resolution of problems that may reduce the efficient running of production lines.
- Provide quality support to Manufacturing Engineering with SCAR, NCMR and CAPA investigation, processing, and disposition.
- Implementing the CAPA Process with cross functional teams through thorough Root Cause Investigation, timely CAPA Planning and Implementation by selecting appropriate problem-solving techniques and making robust and consistent engineering and quality assurance recommendations.
- Perform Internal Audits.
- Drive and lead quality Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) projects.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or related subject
- Previous relevant industry experience in Quality and/or Compliance within the Medical Device Industry, Pharmaceutical and / or other highly regulated Industry is required.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to effectively manage multiple projects. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross- functional teams for problem-solving, product and process improvement is required.
Key Benefits Include: 25 days paid annual holidays, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Financial support for further education, Subsidised Canteen (Manufacturing based)
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org