What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Assistant/Laboratory Technician for our client based in Co. Wexford who are a renowned, growing and well-established company.
Within this role, you will report directly to the Quality Manager.
This is a PERMANENT role.
What do you need in order to be considered for the role?
- Assist in daily management of the Quality Management System.
- Working the entire product cycle from raw material to finished product.
- Sample preparation, when required.
- Working to have materials available for dispatch.
- Review and documentation of results from external labs.
- Ensure company standards of quality are consistently matched.
- Compiling of KPI reports for managerial reports.
- Monitoring and adherence to company SOPs.
- Compilation of lab results on a weekly basis.
- Communicating with customers to inform them of results in a suitable manner.
What are we looking for?
- Previous laboratory experience is required.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Full, clean driver’s licence.
- Working experience of a Quality Management system is required.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jason Roche on 051353825.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.