What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Assistant for our client, a highly successful and ambitious food manufacturing company in Offaly.
As the Quality Assistant, you will be responsible for overseeing the production process, looking out for specific problems and observing the units of goods produced for visible defects.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities :
- Provide general assistance to a group involved in various quality operations, procedures and document control.
- Follow procedures to maintain and update department files such as Safefood documents, quality standards and related quality documents.
- Conduct GMP, Perspex glass audits.
- Evaluation of written SOP’s being carried out.
- Manage daily hygiene audits.
- Assist with metal detection sensitivities.
- Control, maintain and record shelf life testing as required by the customer.
- Carry out weekly stock checks of packaging and cleaning materials.
- Abide by the Company Standard Operating Procedures and Policies at all times.
- Report any issues, concerns or non-conformities to members of the Production Management Team.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-3 years’ Quality experience in a similar environment, ideally within the food sector.
- Strong knowledge of BRC & HACCP standards.
- Strong project leadership, facilitation and interpersonal skills and ability.
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 090 6490485 .
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.