What you need to know
Our client is a leading service provider to the water and waste water industry who is currently recruiting for a Quality and Training Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading quality and training as part of the operations team to deliver safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives of the business.
This is a permanent role.
- Maintenance and development of existing and new ISO certifications
- Updating documents and records for all aspects of the systems and employees
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Assessment of training needs for all business operations
- Develop training programmes to fit the requirements on the business
What are we looking for
- Relevant third level qualification desirable
- At least 5 years experience in an engineering / operations role
- Quality Management experience within an engineering service industry
- Should be familiar with ISO certifications and successful attainment of same
- Knowledge of relevant standards, legisaltion and compliance requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full clean drivers licence
- Proficient in MS Office
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.