What you need to know
You will work as the Quality Administrator with our client, a highly successful and established manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Quality Department with administrative duties and ad hoc support.
This is a 1-year FTC job.
Mon to Fri: 9am-5:30pm
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Inputting data onto CMS – Claims Management System whilst ensuring accurate and kept up to date
- Credit Notes – preparation and co-ordination of their approval internally
- Collecting MOF’s for generation of detailed certificates as requested
- Maintenance of Quality Management System
- Liaising with Quality Department daily
- Logging receipts of rejected material returned to company & log internal rejects
- Coordinate general office duties for the team – emails, filing, database & phone.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as required.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manufacturing / Production experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) skills.
- Strong computer / database skills.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Qualification / Certification in Administration.
- Knowledge of AS400 would be an advantage.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.