What you need to know
Are you an active learner that thrives in a culture of innovation and wants to be part of a healthcare company that really makes a difference to people’s lives? Do you have extensive experience with QMS and Quality Risk Management within the Pharmaceutical industry? Then we want to hear from you, as our Galway based client is looking to hire a QOO Quality Assurance Executive III to join their team.
Your new job
The function of this role involves regional responsibility for QA aspects across other company sites. This is a permanent job with a competitive salary and real growth potential.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Review batch documentation for shipment and distribution to the US market, including deviation/ OOS/ incident reports
- Investigate, review and resolve all product complaints and escalations
- Ensure CAPA’s are managed and closed in a timely manner
- Responsible for New Vendor/TPM assessment, approval and maintenance including generation of Technical Agreements
- Prepare and review Change Control/Deviation
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Life Science or Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 years’ QC and/or QA experience within a pharmaceutical company
- Experienced user of Pharmaceutical QMS Systems
- Knowledge of Quality Risk Management Systems
- Knowledge of cGMPS i.e., USFDA, 2003/94/EC, MHRA and WHO
- Sterile injectable manufacturing
- Supplier quality management
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.