What you need to know
We are looking for candidates who have a strong analytical approach to problem solving, with demonstratable leadership skills and who have at least five years’ experience working in a Quality orientated role within a manufacturing facility. You may not have If this sounds like you and you feel you have the leadership skills and QC experience to step up into this position, then we want to hear from you!
Your new job
Located in the heart of the Midlands, you will work as a QC Manager to lead and motivate your team through the provision of effective training, coaching and strategic direction. You will have excellent time-management skills and be able to prioritise tasks and duties to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, as this role requires a well-organised approach with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the business, as you will need to liaise with various functions within the business.
This is a full time permanent role working in a cGMP and cGLP environment.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Organise and control activities for analysts to ensure timely release for use of incoming raw materials and all semi-finished and finished products are analysed
- Perform final review of QC documentation
- Liaise with QP/QA in the management of Quality Audits
- Manage third party and accreditation body audits
- Ensure appropriate method validations are carried out through liaison with production and development
- Provide QC support to ensure production and team targets are met
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing facility, ideally working within a Quality capacity
- Demonstratable leadership skills and experience; including interviewing candidates, training and coaching staff, delivery of team targets and KPIs
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- A QP qualification and experience would be desirable but not essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.