What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a number of QC Supervisors for our client in the Pharmaceutical industry based in the Midlands.
As a QC Lab Supervisor you will provide line-level management, coordination of resources and work schedules for laboratory activities.
These are permanent opportunities.
Competitive salary, plus joining bonus and an excellent benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
Your new job
- Oversee daily operations and assists in preparation and implementation of company policies, quality systems and training programs.
- Organizes, schedules and supervises laboratory resources for group’s project activities and updates project status.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that lab staff continue to be developed to keep pace with department goals and growth
- Responds to client questions and needs, coordinates client communication and records meeting minutes.
- Performs lab work in accordance with client protocols, methods and requirements.
- Prepares study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project-related technical documentation.
- Designs experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
- Reviews, interprets and analyzes data for technical quality and compliance to protocols, methods and SOPs. Reviews laboratory investigations and deviation.
- Assists group leaders in their responsibilities.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of company and client SOPs and company operational policies. Ensures adherence to SOPs, safety standards and company policies.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level education in Relevant scientific field (inc. Chemistry)
- At least 5 years relevant experience within an analytical lab environment
- At least 1+ year of leadership/Supervisory responsibility in a lab environment
- Demonstrated proficiency within a lab environment to include HPLC, GC, MS, Dissolution testing, Karl Fischer, UV-vis, FT-IR, TOC.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff
- Demonstrated ability to be project solution driven
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Can independently perform root cause analysis for method investigations
- Technical writing skills; ability to write quality documents (SOPs, investigation forms, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA metrics of program base; ability to write and recommend changes to SOPs
- Ability to independently optimize analytical methods
- Project and time management skills
Apply for this job now via the link below
We Value Your Trust.