What you need to know
You will work as a QC Administrator for our client located in Co. Galway. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a Quality function within the Food industry, where you will receive fantastic support from the Technical Manager who you will report to.
This is a permanent job and offers the opportunity for ambitious candidates to learn and develop the Quality function within the organisation.
Your new job
This role would suit someone with strong administration skills. You will be performing quality checks on the production floor and completing all the associated administration and documentation related to the kill line. Production on this line operates 4/5 times per week between 7am – 2:30pm. This is a role where your work will be spilt between the production floor and the office.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Kill line Quality checks
- Signing off certificates and validations as per company SOPs
- Responding to urgent emails and
- Responsible for hygiene checks on the production floor
- Help establish a ‘quality first’ culture within the organisation
What are we looking for?
- Food Science or Food Manufacturing Qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within the Food industry
- Experience in the Meat processing industry particularly advantageous
- No auditing experience necessary for this role – although any demonstrable experience of audits is highly advantageous
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.