Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a QC Data Reviewer for our client in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Offaly.
This is a 12 month contract with views to permanency and excellent progression opportunities for the right individual.
Your new job
- Evaluates laboratory data for compliance with analytical methods and SOPs and to GMP.
- Review of laboratory raw data from in process, batch release and stability studies againsttest method requirements and specifications to strict timelines.
- Review of stability raw data and reports against relevant test methods, protocols and
- Review/ Preparation of batch release, in process and stability trend data.
- Reviews sample results for completeness and accurate representation of the data and
- Communicates with laboratory staff to proactively address the quality of laboratory
- Supports the training of laboratory staff on compliance and data reviews.
- Administering Good Documentation Practices training and ensuring that proper GDP training is
understood and followed by lab staff
- Conducts SOP review and writing.
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements to processes and procedures for Quality Control
What are we looking for?
- Hons Degree in a life science discipline.
- At least 5 years Biotech/Pharmaceutical QC experience with a strong knowledge ofcGMP.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and cGLP, and of good documentation practices.
- Understanding of chromatography principles and data. Other techniques also beneficial
including CE-SDS, ELISA testing, protein quantification methods.
- Experience of SAP would be beneficial
- Experience of interaction with cross-departmental teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, meticulous eye for detail.
- Strong time management awareness and the ability to drive projects forward.
Apply for this job now via the link below
We Value Your Trust.