What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Control and Stability Chemist for our client based in CO. WATERFORD who are a renowned, growing and well-established company.
Within this role, you will report directly to the Quality Control and Stability team leaders and provide support to the quality control process.
This is a PERMANENT role. Please be advised that my client requires a Stamp 4 visa or equivalent at the time of application, in order to be considered for the role.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Guaranteeing completed products, Stability samples and raw materials are examined in accordance with cGxP.
- Implement health and safety requirements.
- Carrying out accuracy checks of your colleagues’ work.
- Organize and evaluate stability review documentation.
- Provide assistance to lab tasks and needs.
- Variation reports completed, as necessary.
- Certifying that all work is carried out in compliance with pre-established standards, as outlined by the company.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical capacity.
- Degree qualified in pharmaceutical science or a related field.
- Experienced user of HPLC.
- Expert Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for submission of profiles in EU, USA and other jurisdictions.
- Dissolution testing experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on .
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.